MUSEUM FOR ANCIENT TOOLS - HERITAGE MUSEUM
Musée du Vieil Outil – Métiers et Traditions
Rue Marcel Lespagne 70
- MAPS: Google Maps
- Paleontological life: bones found in the region, shells, minerals and fossils from the Meuse valley.
- Rural life: more than 40 professions represented by a multitude of old tools of our (great) grandparents, who were real craftsmen.
- River life: get to know the life of 19th and 20th century lock keepers and discover their working techniques thanks to the factory instruments they used.
- Industrial life: retrospective of the main local factories in the past. Recall the famous "Crayons Gilbert" in Hastière, the rustic cobblestones and the "Céramanova" moulds in Waulsort...
Open in July and August or by appointment.
Guided visits to the museum on prior request. Contact Mr Jonathan PORIGNAUX, responsible.
Other tel.: +32 (0)82/64 32 33 or +32 (0)474/42 39 99.
Tourist trail "Museum for Old Tools - Roman abbey church - Restaurant". A discover day in Hastière.
Tourist information on the town HASTIERE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Domaine of the Caves of Han - Wildlife Reserve
- The Trois Vallées steam railway, Mariembourg and Treignes
- THE FARMHOUSE-CHATEAU OF COURRIERE
- Domain of the Caves of Han - PrehistoHan
- Walks in the Pays de Namur, guided tours of Namur and its surroundings