BAPTISTA & CIE CHOCOLATE FACTORY
Chaussée de Nivelles 52
1461 HAUT-ITTRE (ITTRE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Rediscover the thousand and one flavours of quality chocolate in the Baptista chocolate factory. Founded in 1984, the Baptista company automated its production in 1993 thus allowing a manufacturing of four tons of chocolate a day. The company puts a great deal of attention and care in ensuring the quality and freshness of its products. The chocolate factory is famous for its 70g bars of chocolate known as "pralines en bâton" (praline sticks).
For groups only.
Guided tours on request only.
Tourist information on the town ITTRE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Royal Museum of the Armed forces and Military History, Brussels