Rue du Château 30
7021 HAVRE (MONS)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Havré castle is a beautiful ancient building dating back to the 12th century just on the outskirts of Mons.
The Castle of Havré was enlarged and transformed by numerous families, especially that of Enghien and Croÿ. This amazing building consists of a large courtyard, four angle towers whose donjon is covered with an onion-shaped dome and a gothic chapel.
The whole castle is surrounded by moats. It was restored by "Les Amis du Château des Ducs d'Havré" and can be visited and rented for private events.
Practical informationGuided visits for individuals and groups by appointment
How to get there
Motorway E19, exit 22 Obourg / Mons Est
Rental of rooms for banquets and seminars.
- tel. : +32 (0) 65 87 25 35
- fax : +32 (0) 65 87 46 47
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town MONS
Visit our partners' webpages
- "Le Crocodile Rouge" - The Red Crocodile Amphibious Bus
- The Historic Canal du Centre and its Hydraulic Lifts
- Bois-Du-Luc Ecomuseum
- Ronquières Inclined Plane
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin