Havré castle flower garden
Rue du Château 30
7021 HAVRE (MONS)
- MAPS: Google Maps
On the outskirts of Mons, the Château des Ducs d'Havré accommodates magnificent flower beds to be admired from June to September.
Before entering, take the time to push open the little metal door you'll find right next to the castles' Conciergerie, and gaze at the secret garden hidden behind it, bursting with lush flowering shrubs and bushes.
Brush past an incredible variety of odorous plants and you'll be surrounded by inebriating summer scents.
And finally, enter the English garden populated by yews, perennials and roses, almost hiding behind the arbours and inviting you with swaying branches and flickering leaves to a comforting rest and secret whispers.
- €1,25 per person
- free for children under 12
- groups of 10 persons €0,75 pp
Last ticket sold 30 minutes prior to closing time
How to get there
By car: motorway E19, exit 22 Obourg / Mons Est
- tel. : +32 (0) 65 87 25 35
- fax : +32 (0) 65 87 46 47
- email : email@example.com
Tourist information on the town MONS
Visit our partners' webpages
- Château de Louvignies - Louvignies Castle
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure
- The Bois du Cazier Glass Museum
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Visitors' Centre
- Guided Tours of the Tourist Office of the Charleroi Region