Armand Pellegrin Museum - History and Folklore in Hélécine
Rue du Moulin 15
- MAPS: Google Maps
Founded in 1930 - Several rooms. Tourist information. Old school, linen manufacture, old trades, dynasty, weapons, war, old café and shop, kitchen as in 1900, rituals and stages of life, old fashion, old lamps (history of lighting), historic documents, posters of 1900... engravings. Old agricultural equipment. Biscuit box museum: +/- 2400 boxes and cafeteria. New additional room for short-term exhibitions (2 to 3 weeks per theme).
- Adults €2
- Children under 12 €2
- Pensioners and students €2
- Guided visit have a supplementary charge of €1 for the guide
Tourist information on the town HELECINE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels