EDUCATIONAL FOREST AND ART PATH OF AMBLEVE
4771 HEPPENBACH (AMEL) (HALENFELD)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Art, games and experiences for the whole family on 2,6 km. The walk starts with an exhibition on the different species. This path is particularly aimed at children who learn more about the forest and its inhabitants by playing. Since 2004, visitors can admire 15 art works linked to the forest, and that were made by local artists.
- tel. : +32 (0) 80 64 72 70
Tourist information on the town AMEL
Visit our partners' webpages
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History
- Musée de la Ville d'eaux
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum
- Blegny-Mine, coal mine and UNESCO world heritage site