The Espace des Saveurs (Flavours Museum) of Herve
Maison du Tourisme du Pays de Herve
Place de la Gare 1-3
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Land of Herve Tourist Office invites you to the Espace des Saveurs: a multimedia show for your visit to a region of groves, castles, hills and villages.
In just a few minutes, Jean Herve, passionate promoter of the region, will teach you the secrets of its landscape and artisans.
Day after day, these people are doing their absolute best to offer you the authentic products of the region: apple and pear syrup, cider and cheese from Herve...
The Espace des Saveurs: the thousand and one tastes of the Plateaux de Herve and Aubel or the Pays des 3 Frontières (Land of Three Borders).
Multimedia show followed by a tasting session of local products.
Duration of the visit: +/- 30 minutes for individuals. +/- 45 minutes for groups.
Accessible to persons with reduced mobility and wheelchair users (adapted toilets).
Closed on 25 December and 1 January.
Tourist information on the town HERVE
Visit our partners' webpages
- New in Liège: Opening of La Boverie on 5 May 2016
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History
- Baugnez 44 Historical Center - Battle of the Bulge Museum
- Museum of the Stavelot-Malmedy Principality
- Ansembourg Museum (Museum of Archaeology and the Decorative Arts)