NY - ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL VILLAGES IN WALLONIA
Rue du Douyet
- MAPS: Google Maps
Town of Hotton (Province of Luxemburg)
Village with traditional architecture, Ny owes its beauty to the combination of Stone and Water. The fountains leaning against the church and the presbytery constructed in limestone rubble are excellent illustrations of this combination. The locality is composed of houses and farms, most of which date from the 19th century. The dwellings are built in limestone and the concealed parts of the houses are mostly half-timbered.
© asbl Les Plus Beaux Villages de Wallonie
Guided tours possible.
Tourist information on the town HOTTON
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Game Park of La Roche-en-Ardennes
- Bastogne War Museum, Second World War Memorial Centre
- Houtopia - Recreational Centre Promoting Children's Rights
- Forest Fun Park Chlorophylle
- Feudal Castle of La Roche-en-Ardenne