BRASSERIE DES GEANTS s.p.r.l. (BREWERY OF THE GIANTS)
Rue du Castel 19
7801 IRCHONWELZ (ATH)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Situated in the remarkable site of the Irchonwelz Castle (a classified Patrimony of the Walloon Region), the Brasserie des Géants produces a number of different artisan beers, all based on natural products. The brewery offers certain formulas for tasting and eating regional artisan products. It also offers the opportunity to discover a superb medieval castle while enjoying an artisan beer from the area.
Open all year round for groups by appointment.
Groups: min. 25 persons and max. 70 persons.
Duration of the visit: 1h - 1h30. By appointment.
Open Days: "Jesting at the Brewery".
Visit and tasting session.
Tourist information on the town ATH
Visit our partners' webpages
- Mundaneum - The Wallonia-Brussels Federation Archive Centre
- Pairi Daiza - the best zoo in Belgium 2014
- The Bois du Cazier Industry Museum
- The Our Lady with the Rose Hospital in Lessines
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure