Visit : Monument, Art Nouveau
ARCHITECT PAUL HANKAR'S HOUSE
Rue Defacqz 71
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
He had it built in 1893. The facade of this first important work by Paul Hankar presents, by its innovative design, a break with historical architecture.
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- Panoramic view of the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Le Sortilège (the Spell), an Outdoor Adventure Game in Brussels