AUGUSTE LAMEERE ZOOLOGY MUSEUM
Avenue Franklin Roosevelt,
CP 160/15 50
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
A museum with an educational vocation, which offers a complete overview of the animal reign, from sponges to man via worms, molluscs, insects. The exhibition focuses on the animal anatomy and evolution on a global level.
Molluscs and vertebrates of Belgium.
Documentation centre open at the same hours as the museum.
Workshop course Nature asbl: early-learning and awareness of the environment for children from 7 up to 10 y ears, 10 children minimum (€ 8,- per activity).
Guided visit on evolution, minimum 10 pers. € 2,5/pers.
Free of charge.
Visit our partners' webpages
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels