Brunch at l'Amour Fou
Chaussée d'Ixelles 185
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Have a super brunch at l'Amour Fou in Brussels on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, near the Saint-Boniface quarter and the Place Fernand Cocq.
L'Amour doesn't offer a buffet, but several set menus to have brunch from 11am to 5 pm. Scones, pancakes, salads... You'll find everything you need, including happiness!
Products are fresh and home made.
Also, the building houses exhibitions and concerts to add a dash of culture to your plate!
Brunch on Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays from 11am to 5pm.
Average price is between €12 and €20pp.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Ancient Art, Fine Arts Museum of Belgium
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- Château de La Hulpe on the Solvay estate
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- Panoramic view of the Battle of Waterloo battlefield