Brunch at l'Amour Fou
Chaussée d'Ixelles 185
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Have a super brunch at l'Amour Fou in Brussels on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, near the Saint-Boniface quarter and the Place Fernand Cocq.
L'Amour doesn't offer a buffet, but several set menus to have brunch from 11am to 5 pm. Scones, pancakes, salads... You'll find everything you need, including happiness!
Products are fresh and home made.
Also, the building houses exhibitions and concerts to add a dash of culture to your plate!
Brunch on Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays from 11am to 5pm.
Average price is between €12 and €20pp.
Visit our partners' webpages
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Pavilion of Human Passions
- ADAM, Art & Design Atomium Museum
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels