Brunch at the Gaudron
Place G.Brugmann 3
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Gaudron offers you its delicious dishes and quality products all year round near Place Brugmann.
Brunch at the Gaudron takes place on Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays from 7am to 7pm. From 11am, the menu gets even bigger and, if you feel like it, you will also be able to order burgers, croques (toasted sandwiches) and other delicious little dishes.
Brunch on Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays.
From 7am to 7pm.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- BELvue museum, Brussels | Everything there is to know about Belgium
- Lion's Mound, Waterloo Battlefield
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield