CAMILLE LEMONNIER MUSEUM - HOUSE OF WRITERS
Chaussée de Wavre 150
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The museum contains the rooms where the great Belgian French-language writer, Camille Lemonnier - described by Georges Rodenbach as a "Belgian Master of the Written World" - did his writing. Lemonnier was a novelist, dramatist and art critic and a leading figure in contemporary literary and artistic life. Despite being so innovative, he was influenced by Emile Zola and the naturalist school. The house was realised by the architect André-Edouard Jolly.
Guided tours on request.
Visits for groups also on weekends and during the week, on request.
Also open on request. Tel.: +32 (0)2/512 29 68 or 02/705 10 47
Subway: Porte de Namur / Bus : 34, 38, 60, 80, 95.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 512 29 68
- fax : +32 (0) 2 502 43 73
Visit our partners' webpages
- Aventure Parc Wavre - the tree-top park a stone's throw from Brussels
- Comic Strip Village in Brussels
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- Tour & Taxis