CHURCH OF THE TRINITY
Rue du Bailli
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
In Italo-Flemish renaissance style.
The façade is a listed monument, dating from 1642, and was moved in 1895. The naves' stained-glass windows from the end of the 19th century are antique style with Art Nouveau elements. The glass windows of the choir and the transept were made in Baroque style in the first half of the 20th century.
The large Baroque style altar (9 m x 6.50 m) of the right transept and the pulpit at the back of the church were carved out of oak wood. It comes from the old hospital Saint Jean de Bruxelles.
Various paintings with one of J.B. Van Orley (1701). One of the largest organs in Brussels, for the moment only partially visible, has 53 stop knobs, 3 keyboards and 1 pedal.
Area for mediation in the back of the church, daily from 9.30 to 9 pm
Full access during services or in presence of a guide.
Guided visits on request (Tuesday and Friday from 9 am to 12 pm).
Free of charge (free participation).
Visit our partners' webpages
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- Museum of Letters and Manuscripts in Brussels
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels