1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Saved in 1998 by a private Belgian group, the "Steamship", renamed "Flagey", has begun a new life.
Now entirely renovated, this building was one of the first broadcasting buildings in the world.
It was inaugurated in 1938 and quickly became recognised for its unique architecture and the unrivalled acoustic quality of its studios which gave it its new nickname "the sound and image factory".
This masterly building was the work of Belgian architect Joseph Diongre in the 30s.
Flagey Ticket Office
Place Sainte-Croix, 1050 Brussels
Open Tuesday to Saturday from 11am to 10pm. Sunday and Monday from 5pm to 10pm.
Outside of the times mentioned above, the ticket office is open one hour before each show.
Bozar Ticket Office
Rue Ravenstein 18, 1000 Brussels
Open Monday to Saturday from 9am to 7pm.
Tel: + 32 (0)2 641 10 20
- Peliculatina - Latin American Fiction Film Festival
- Anima: Brussels Animation Film Festival
- Brussels European Film Festival
Visit our partners' webpages
- Museum of Letters and Manuscripts in Brussels
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Pavilion of Human Passions
- Moof, Museum Of Original Figurines & 3D Comics in Brussels
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place