Visit : Monument, World Heritage (Unesco), Art Nouveau, Architectural Heritage
Hotel Solvay, Art Nouveau town house in Brussels
Avenue Louise 224
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Hotel Solvay, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site, is recognised as architect Victor Horta's masterpiece.
This exceptional Art Nouveau house was commissioned by industrial engineer Ernest Solvay in 1894. Discover the indoor metal construction and the stained glass which continues on the first floor. All decoration and furniture were designed by Horta himself.
Visits are organised for groups only and booking in advance is required.
Organise an event at the Hotel Solvay.
Find out more by e-mail.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels