HOUSE OF THE MERCHANT BANKER OTLET
Rue de Livourne 48
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
He had this house built by the architect O. Van Rijsselberghe. The architect broke with the academic traditions which dominated architecture, whilst at the same time conserving several traces of the Italian renaissance. It was completed in 1894. The interiour design was entrusted to H. Van de Velde.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
Visit our partners' webpages
- Aventure Parc Wavre - the tree-top park a stone's throw from Brussels
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Lion's Mound, Waterloo Battlefield
- Cauchie House
- Cistercian Abbey in Villers-la-Ville