INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION MICHEL DE GHELDERODE AISBL
Clos du Cheval d'Argent 10
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
This foundation set up in 1980 wants to make the personality and the work of Michel de Ghelderode known to everybody.
Preferably by appointment, from Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 6 pm (Wednesday from 9 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 4 pm).
Visit our partners' webpages
- BELvue Museum in Brussels
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Panoramic view of the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- Océade, Brussels' Family Waterpark
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus