INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION MICHEL DE GHELDERODE AISBL
Clos du Cheval d'Argent 10
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
This foundation set up in 1980 wants to make the personality and the work of Michel de Ghelderode known to everybody.
Preferably by appointment, from Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 6 pm (Wednesday from 9 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 4 pm).
Visit our partners' webpages
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Pavilion of Human Passions
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- Cistercian Abbey in Villers-la-Ville
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58