INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION MICHEL DE GHELDERODE AISBL
Clos du Cheval d'Argent 10
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
This foundation set up in 1980 wants to make the personality and the work of Michel de Ghelderode known to everybody.
Preferably by appointment, from Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 6 pm (Wednesday from 9 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 4 pm).
Visit our partners' webpages
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts