INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION MICHEL DE GHELDERODE AISBL
Clos du Cheval d'Argent 10
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
This foundation set up in 1980 wants to make the personality and the work of Michel de Ghelderode known to everybody.
Preferably by appointment, from Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 6 pm (Wednesday from 9 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 4 pm).
Visit our partners' webpages
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- Antoine Wierz Museum - Royal Museums for Fine Arts
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Pavilion of Human Passions