JARDIN DU ROI (GARDEN OF THE KING)
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The view of the garden of the King starts at the roundabout of the Avenue Louise to the ponds of Ixelles, located in the valley of Maelbeek. The geometric pattern of the square, whose paths join the main roads, is very classical. The two parts of the square, separated by the central path, are perfectly symmetrical and draw forms that we can see in many parks : branching crossroads, perfect circles. The garden has many remarkable plantations by the choice of tree and bush varieties that one does not often see in public places. The garden contains also a sandpit and a game area for children.
- website : http://www.brussels-gardens.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- Comic Strip Village in Brussels
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts - Musée Fin-de-Siècle Museum