Maison Particulière, private art centre in Brussels
Rue du Châtelain 49
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Maison Particulière, a private art centre in Brussels, is the result of personal initiative by a couple of collectors, Myriam and Amaury de Solages.
Each collector and artist chooses to display a selection of works from their own collection. This deeply personal approach allows everyone to express a different point of view, just like the choices of texts assembled through a passion for literature.
Preparing your visitOpening times
Visit our partners' webpages
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour