MUSEUM OF ARCHITECTURE - THE LODGE
Rue de l'Ermitage 86
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The museum is situated in a former Masonic lodge, property of architect Fernand Bodson (1934). The museum allows the Archives of Modern Architecture (AMA) to present its collections (drawings, pictures, scale models, furniture). Themed exhibitions offer the visitor a general view of the architectural creation of the 20th century in Belgium.
Closed on Monday and public holidays. Guided tours for groups (max. 15 people) by appointment.
Streetcar: 81, 82, 93, 94 / Bus: 54.
Children under 12 years: free of charge.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- ADAM, Art & Design Atomium Museum
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels