MUSEUM OF ARCHITECTURE - THE LODGE
Rue de l'Ermitage 86
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The museum is situated in a former Masonic lodge, property of architect Fernand Bodson (1934). The museum allows the Archives of Modern Architecture (AMA) to present its collections (drawings, pictures, scale models, furniture). Themed exhibitions offer the visitor a general view of the architectural creation of the 20th century in Belgium.
Closed on Monday and public holidays. Guided tours for groups (max. 15 people) by appointment.
Streetcar: 81, 82, 93, 94 / Bus: 54.
Children under 12 years: free of charge.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Pavilion of Human Passions
- ADAM, Art & Design Atomium Museum
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels