MUSEUMS OF GEOLOGY AND MINERALOGY - ULB
Université Libre de Bruxelles , Bâtiment D
Avenue Antoine Depage 30
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Impressive collections of fossils, stones, minerals and crystals from all over the world.
Guided tours for groups on request, 2 weeks in advance.
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays and school holidays.
Streetcar : 93, 94 / Bus : 71, 72.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 650 22 36
- fax : +32 (0) 2 650 22 26
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our partners' webpages
- Panoramic view of the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- Belgian Comic Strip Centre - BCSC
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- Museum of Letters and Manuscripts in Brussels
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels