Notre-Dame de la Cambre Abbey
Abbaye de la Cambre
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
This abbey was founded in 1201 by a noble woman of Brussels named Gisèle, and was entrusted to the nuns of the Cistercian order. The buildings which were badly damaged during the Wars of Religion were rebuilt in the 16th century, and enlarged in the 18th century. Only certain parts of the church still date from the 14th century and belong to that transitional period between the Gothic splendour and the flamboyant (Gardens).
Visit our partners' webpages
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Comic Strip Village in Brussels
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts - Musée Fin-de-Siècle Museum
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place