Pro Velo Brussels - bike hire and guided bike tours
Maison des Cyclistes de Bruxelles
Rue de Londres 15
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Pro Velo Brussels is an association working to promote the use of bikes and offering bike rentals and bike tourism activities in Brussels.
- Promoting the use of bikes
- Expertise, education, events and bike tourism
- Discover Brussels by bike with guided bike tours
Pro Velo is an association created in 1992 to promote the use of the bike as means of transport and discovery, especially in a city environment.
The association has developed a number of activities: study office, organisation of events, bike education and bike tourism.
The themes proposed to discover Brussels by bike are very varied. From architecture (several tracks on Art Nouveau in Brussels) to the green spaces, passing by the Freemasonry, the comic strip, the bars or the history of the city. Pro Velo offers more than 25 themes to individuals and groups.
Tours for groups all year round, 7 days a week, on request.
Tours for individuals in season, at weekends.
Pro Velo Brussels is a member of "Voir et Dire Bruxelles", an ongoing round table of associations offering themed guided tours.
More information on Voir et Dire Bruxelles
Visit our partners' webpages
- Tour & Taxis
- Comic Strip Village in Brussels
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!