René Pechère Library
Rue de l'Ermitage 55
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
For enthusiasts of gardens, landscapes, cities and parks, the René Pechère Library is a real garden of 1001 pages!
Its full catalogue is available on the internet. Thousands of books, over 60 magazines, videos, CDs and more are in store!
Visits on reservation.
Open Monday to Friday from 10am to 6pm.
Open one in two Saturdays, check the dates on this website.
Closed on Sundays and public holidays.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts