René Pechère Library
Rue de l'Ermitage 55
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
For enthusiasts of gardens, landscapes, cities and parks, the René Pechère Library is a real garden of 1001 pages!
Its full catalogue is available on the internet. Thousands of books, over 60 magazines, videos, CDs and more are in store!
Visits on reservation.
Open Monday to Friday from 10am to 6pm.
Open one in two Saturdays, check the dates on this website.
Closed on Sundays and public holidays.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Le Sortilège (the Spell), an Outdoor Adventure Game in Brussels
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat
- Moof, Museum Of Original Figurines & 3D Comics in Brussels
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels