Tenbosch Regional Park
Chaussée de Vleurgat
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Tenbosch park, a green miracle in the heart of Ixelles, is situated between the Chaussée de Vleurgat and the Mélèzes and Hector-Denis streets.
In the past it was called Semet, like the rich botanist whom it belonged to, and you could only guess what it looked like behind its outer walls and by some green tops.
Today this green space with family character, which is now property of the Region of Brussels, consists of three marvellous small hectares surrounded by a high wrought iron gate. Tenbosch, which means "park in the woods" contains fifty trees that are to be found in the national tree survey.
The evodia, the liquidambar, a horse chestnut tree with 160 centimetres circumference, and their friends welcome you with open branches.
- website : http://www.brussels-gardens.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- Antoine Wierz Museum - Royal Museums for Fine Arts