Rue du Bourgmestre 15
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Children's Museum of Brussels is a museum dedicated to children, awakeness and psychology. A fun and interactive place to share with your family.
Each exhibition aims to be participative and fun, with particular emphasis put on parent-child communication.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Pavilion of Human Passions
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- Royal Fine Arts Museums - Musée Fin-de-Siècle Museum
- Culturespaces - The Lion Hamlet - Visitor Centre
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!