Rue du Bourgmestre 15
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Children's Museum of Brussels is a museum dedicated to children, awakeness and psychology. A fun and interactive place to share with your family.
Each exhibition aims to be participative and fun, with particular emphasis put on parent-child communication.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Panoramic view of the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Ancient Art, Fine Arts Museum of Belgium
- Océade, Brussels' Family Waterpark