Avenue de la Forêt 50
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Theatre Royal du Peruchet in Brussels is both a theatre and museum entirely dedicated to the magical universe of puppets.
The Theatre Royal du Peruchet is located in the picturesque setting of an 18th-century farmhouse and offers:
- Puppet shows for all ages,
- a museum with more than 4000 puppets from around the world.
Learn about the history of puppets around the world and through different historical eras and discover different handling techniques: glove puppets, string-operated puppets...
Practical informationShows for children aged 3 and up on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays at 3pm.
Booking is recommended.
Closed in July & August.
Guided visits on request.
€9 per person, adults and children
Entrance to the museum is included in the ticket.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Folon Foundation
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- BELvue museum, Brussels | Everything there is to know about Belgium
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts