Visit : Theatre/Opera
© Th¿¿tre Varia
Rue du Sceptre 78
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Théâtre Varia is a true cultural hub in Brussels. Located at the heart of the European area, the Théâtre Varia is a place for creativity and exploration!
A spot where contemporary théâtre mixes with dance and music for children and adults.
The programme echoes today's contemporary scene.
The two rooms in the Théâtre Varia, the "Petit Varia" with a 120 person capacity and the "Grand Varia" with a 300 person capacity promote the relationship between spectators and the stage.
The theatre is also interesting from an architectural point of view. It has been modernised but has kept elements of the beginning from the 20th century.
Keep up-to-date with our news on LinkedIn!
What tempts you? A play, ballet or concert? This and much more at Théâtre Varia.
The information office is open from Tuesday to Friday from 1 to 7 pm and on the Saturday of the performance from 2.30 to 7 pm.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Mini-Europe, the EU's most beautiful monuments in Brussels
- Panoramic view of the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- Le Sortilège (the Spell), an Outdoor Adventure Game in Brussels
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58