Avenue Franklin Roosevelt 67
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Villa Empain, remarkable testimony of the Art Déco architecture built in the early 30's and situated in the heart of the European capital, became an unmissable Centre of cultural and Artistic Dialogue. It is also the international seat of the Boghossian Foundation which has been working in different countries since 1992. Listed since 2007, it was entirely restored. Don't miss it!
Tickets can bought in the Belgian Comic Strip Centre (in front of the museum).
Visit our partners' webpages
- Aventure Parc Wavre - the tree-top park a stone's throw from Brussels
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Comic Strip Village in Brussels
- Océade, Brussels' Family Waterpark
- Panoramic view of the Battle of Waterloo battlefield