Avenue Franklin Roosevelt 67
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Villa Empain, remarkable testimony of the Art Déco architecture built in the early 30's and situated in the heart of the European capital, became an unmissable Centre of cultural and Artistic Dialogue. It is also the international seat of the Boghossian Foundation which has been working in different countries since 1992. Listed since 2007, it was entirely restored. Don't miss it!
Tickets can bought in the Belgian Comic Strip Centre (in front of the museum).
Visit our partners' webpages
- Mini-Europe, the EU's most beautiful monuments in Brussels
- Aventure Parc Wavre - the tree-top park a stone's throw from Brussels
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Ancient Art, Fine Arts Museum of Belgium
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels