The Belgian Armed Forces Museum in Jambes
Chemin du Masuage 2
5100 JAMBES (NAMUR)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Discover, through different thematic rooms, the story of Belgian military engineering from 1830 to nowadays. Inside, an "archéodrome" will introduce you Belgian military engineering machines and vehicles.
Closed on public holiday.
Open: book your visit by calling the secretary: + 32 (0) 81 32 39 73.
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- THE FARMHOUSE-CHATEAU OF COURRIERE
- The Trois Vallées steam railway, Mariembourg and Treignes
- Spitfire Museum - Colonel R. Lallemant D.F.C. in Florennes
- The Domaine of the Caves of Han - Wildlife Reserve
- Lorette Cave in Rochefort