Rue Tilmont 64
1090 Brussels (JETTE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Only quality chocolate bases chosen from the Callebaut company's 700 varieties make up Christian Vanderkerken's, 80 different types of pralines.
The master chocolatier uses only the best bases and fresh fruit, with no added colourings or conservatives, to make his 80 different kinds of pralines.
Only for groups (20 to 35 people). Booking necessary.
Visits on weekdays, preferably from 2 pm onwards and on appointment - Weekends: to be agreed upon.
The visit takes about 1h45 + and you receive a small box of chocolates.
€10 per person.
€12 per person during the week and on public holidays, 150 gr. of chocolate included.
Languages: French, Dutch, English.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat
- Lion's Mound, Waterloo Battlefield
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Comic Strip Village in Brussels
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus