Visit : Park/Garden
© Willy Coppens
Avenue du Comté de Jette
1090 Brussels (JETTE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
As the name already indicates, the Youth park is mainly aimed at youngsters. They can play tennis, football, basket or mini-golf. The brave ones can go skateboarding. Handicapped children will have fun there as well.
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- Royal Museum of the Army and Military History in Brussels
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Belgian Comic Strip Centre - BCSC
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!