ARBORETUM OF THE PARK OF LA SERNA
Arboretum du Parc de la Serna
Rue du Bosquet
6040 JUMET (CHARLEROI)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Serna Park in Jumet is a16 hectare estate left semi- wild state with many natural riches. During a walk you will see different animal species and some rare trees. The park has three ponds, one of which has been left untouched so as to preserve the natural vegetation.
The flowering of the bluebells in April/May make a colourful display.
The Arboretum is an ecological trail with 30 stops, where you can discover the various species of indigenous trees.
At the entrance of the park, visitors can get a walkman in exchange for their ID (until 4.30 pm): explanations in FR, NL and EN).
Guided visits on request.
Constantly educational visits.
Average duration of the visit: 90 minutes.
Tourist information on the town CHARLEROI
Visit our partners' webpages
- Museum of Country Life in Huissignies
- Archeosite® and Museum in Aubechies
- Château de Louvignies - Louvignies Castle
- Plugstreet 14-18 Experience First World War Interpretation Centre
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut