CASTLE OF MOUSTIER
Rue du Moustier 8
- MAPS: Google Maps
Up until the mid 19th century, the site on which the Château du Moustier stood was no more than a pleasant setting for a small house and a farm building. In 1881, it was sold to Léon Abrassart du Belloy who commissioned the current château, built in 1901. The farm building became an orangery and the small house, the caretaker's lodge. The château then passed to the Hambye family of Mons, who sold it to the local authority of Jurbise in 1973. It has housed the Jurbise Town Hall since 1977.
The castle cannot be visited.
- tel. : +32 (0) 65 37 74 31
Tourist information on the town JURBISE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure
- Château de Louvignies - Louvignies Castle
- The Bois du Cazier Industry Museum
- Mundaneum - The Wallonia-Brussels Federation Archive Centre
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles