Boulevard Léopold II
1081 Brussels (KOEKELBERG)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The park is located on the Koekelberg plateau, on the border of Ganshoren and Koekelberg. Its longitudinal layout has the form of the Royal Monogram of Léopold II. The big walk that the park offers, is like a double avenue, with a big central grassy verge, bordered by lateral lawns, tree clumps and bushes. Copses and flowerbeds are also present. Sycamore mable trees border the main double path on the side of the Avenue du Panthéon. The part of the Boulevard Léopold II is surrounded by magnificent plane trees. Young and old will like to stroll on the number of paths with nice curves.
Access: Subway: Simonis / Tram: 19, 37, 49 / Bus: 49, 82, 20, 13, 14.
Bikes and roller skates forbidden.
Surface area: 21 ha.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
- website : http://www.brussels-gardens.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Lion's Mound, Waterloo Battlefield
- Antoine Wierz Museum - Royal Museums for Fine Arts
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- December 2015, Plasticarium Art & Design Museum