Visit : Museum/Discover
Centre for Engravings and Prints in La Louvière
© Nicolas Goossens
Rue des Amours 10
7100 LA LOUVIERE
- MAPS: Google Maps
- Opening Dates
- All year round
- All year round
The Centre for Enravings and Prints is a place for encounters, creation and research, dedicated solely to contemporary prints. Discover this lively museum situated 40 minutes from Brussels.
This outstanding collection of 11,000 works from 1340 Belgian and foreign artists is is the witness of this type of art from the second half of the 20th century to the present day. The Centre of Engravings and Prints organises temporary exhibitions, from either its own collection or from other works of which it has been entrusted.
Its documentation centre consists of no less than 10,000 exhibition catalogues and reference books. Its educational service develops various tailored activities, such as guided tours, engraving workshops, educational packs, adults and children training, outdoor activities and extended educational activities.
On Wednesday afternoons, families can enjoy free entry to current exhibitions.
2 deals on offer:
- Independent visit + games route, the "Barda-Jeux" and a matrix table = free of charge, no reservation required.
- Interactive visit + engraving workshop (1h30, 8 people max.) = €20 with reservation.
For bookings: + 32 (0)64/27 87 21 or email@example.com
Prepare your visit
The centre is open during exhibition periods.
Tuesday-Sunday from 10am to 6pm.
Closed on 25 December, 1 January and on the weekend of Laetare (30 and 31 March and 1 April 2014).
Closed on 24 and 31 December 2014.
Seniors: €4Students, disabled persons and groups(of 10 people min.): €3
School trips €2
Free entry for children under 12 years old and the first Sunday of each month.
Tourist information on the town LA LOUVIERE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- Mundaneum - The Wallonia-Brussels Federation Archive Centre
- Le Bois du Cazier: Mining, Glass and Industry museums
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- The Bois du Cazier Industry Museum