So chic culinary concept
Rue Conreur 115 2/3
7100 LA LOUVIERE
- MAPS: Google Maps
In a contemporary setting in La Louvière, José and Michel will teach you culinary techniques to make meals from here and elsewhere.
Programme: floral art, sculpting with fruit and vegetables and oenology.
The lessons are limited to 6-8 persons to keep it convivial and give everyone enough attention.
Perfect for gourmet lovers and curious people.
Rate: from € 30,- to € 50,-.
For 10 to 12 persons.
Children's lessons are organised one Wednesday afternoon a month.
Tourist information on the town LA LOUVIERE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Visitors' Centre
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- The Spin Cablepark: Waterskiing at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut
- The Our Lady with the Rose Hospital in Lessines