HAUT-MARET ARBOUR (BERCEAU DE LA REID)
4910 LA REID (THEUX)
- MAPS: Google Maps
This 573 metre long arbour, owned by the province of Liege, is one of Europe's longest tree-covered walks. Mainly planted in 1885, it is made up of 4700 hornbeams, of which nearly 70% are over a hundred years old. This listed site, restored in 1992, offers an exceptional place for a walk, unique in the region.
Open from sunrise to sunset.
Access: E42 motorway, exit 7 (Theux) then towards La Reid or E25 motorway, exit 46 Remouchamps, direction Spa then La Reid.
Tourist information on the town THEUX
Visit our partners' webpages
- Museum of the Stavelot-Malmedy Principality
- Mulum Museum - The Liege Light Museum
- Plopsa Coo theme park - fun and leisure for the whole family
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History
- New in Liège: Opening of La Boverie on 5 May 2016