Petite Strument 62
6980 LA ROCHE-EN-ARDENNE
- MAPS: Google Maps
This water mill, dating back to the 19th century, is an exceptional witness to the Ardennes heritage and history. In 1960 it stopped its production.
Closed in January, February and March.
During the Easter and Christmas holidays: every day open from 10 am to 5 pm.
Groups of 20 persons by reservation, except in January and February.
Tourist information on the town LA ROCHE-EN-ARDENNE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Bastogne War Museum, Second World War Memorial Centre
- Bouillon Castle and its Birds of Prey Show
- Durbuy Adventure - Kayaking on the River Ourthe
- Forest Fun Park Chlorophylle
- Houtopia - Recreational Centre Promoting Children's Rights in Houffalize