6567 LABUISSIERE (MERBES-LE-CHATEAU)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The charming country village of Labuissière houses a swampy zone which attracts numerous nesting and migrating birds. For the past few months, it is maintained in an ecological way thanks to 4 Camarguan horses. You can also admire the blue heron, the kingfisher, the snipe ...
- Don't leave the paths.
- Dogs should be hold on a leash.
- Don't make fire.
- Respect the fauna and flora.
- Cross the reserve in a calm manner and avoid singing, shouting and radios.
- Don't gather plants, fruit, mushrooms, ...
- Motorcycles are prohibited.
Tourist information on the town MERBES-LE-CHATEAU
Visit our partners' webpages
- Museum of Country Life in Huissignies
- Guided Tours of the Tourist Office of the Charleroi Region
- Plugstreet 14-18 Experience First World War Interpretation Centre
- Pairi Daiza - the best zoo in Belgium 2014
- The Bois du Cazier Industry Museum