Visit : Museum/Discover
Discovery Route at the King Baudoin Stadium
© PROSPORT Bruxelles - Brussel ASBL - VZW
Stade Roi Baudouin - Tribune 1 - Entrée Presse
Avenue de Marathon
1020 Brussels (BRUXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
A permanent, interactive and passionate exhibition allowing you to get to know the fascinating world of the King Baudouin Stadium.
Videos, objects, and sounds will evoke the great moments of the Stadium's history, both joyful and dramatic. In the footsteps of the greatest sports and show stars, you will get a better understanding of what goes on in one of the most prestigious European stadiums.
Reservations must be made beforehand for visits.
Visits of the Roi Baudoin stadium take place Monday - Thursday 10am-5pm and Fridays 10am-4pm.
Closed on Sundays, Mondays and public holidays, in addition to being closed during large events in stadium.
Option to purchase a Duo-ticket with Mini-Europe.
Family package, 2 adults and 2 children: 1 child for free.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels