Visit : Monument
ROYAL PALACE OF LAEKEN
© Willy Coppens
Avenue du Parc Royal
1020 Brussels (BRUXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Built between 1781 and 1785, burnt down in 1890 and restored and enlarged in 1902. Classical, Louis XVI style. The King's residence since 1831.
Closed to the public.
- website : http://www.monarchie.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Museum of Letters and Manuscripts in Brussels
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Aventure Parc Wavre - the tree-top park a stone's throw from Brussels
- Le Sortilège (the Spell), an Outdoor Adventure Game in Brussels