Visit : Monument
ROYAL PALACE OF LAEKEN
Avenue du Parc Royal
1020 Brussels (BRUXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Built between 1781 and 1785, burnt down in 1890 and restored and enlarged in 1902. Classical, Louis XVI style. The King's residence since 1831.
Closed to the public.
- website : http://www.monarchie.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- December 2015, Plasticarium Art & Design Museum
- Antoine Wierz Museum - Royal Museums for Fine Arts
- Comic Strip Village in Brussels
- Cauchie House