Visit : Monument
ROYAL PALACE OF LAEKEN
© Willy Coppens
Avenue du Parc Royal
1020 Brussels (BRUXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Built between 1781 and 1785, burnt down in 1890 and restored and enlarged in 1902. Classical, Louis XVI style. The King's residence since 1831.
Closed to the public.
- website : http://www.monarchie.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat
- Comic Strip Village in Brussels