Visit : Monument
ROYAL PALACE OF LAEKEN
Avenue du Parc Royal
1020 Brussels (BRUXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Built between 1781 and 1785, burnt down in 1890 and restored and enlarged in 1902. Classical, Louis XVI style. The King's residence since 1831.
Closed to the public.
- website : http://www.monarchie.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- ADAM, Art & Design Atomium Museum
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- Folon Foundation
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels