STREET LIGHT MUSEUM
1020 Brussels (BRUXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Street light Museum was inaugurated on 12 May 2004 by the Foyer of Laeken. This work comprises of sixteen street lights that light up the façades of a group of social apartments in the Rue Delva in Laeken. This work or "museum" was created by artists Nathalie Mertens and Christophe Terlinden from the association Tilt. The street lights cover the history of public lighting. Several periods are represented by different styles. Certain street lights work on gas, and others on electricity. Every street light is commented.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- Lion's Mound, Waterloo Battlefield
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!