Avenue des Robiniers
1020 Brussels (BRUXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The area is not a playground as such, but it has been set up in a playful way which the children appreciate.
There is a labyrinth, designer outdoor furniture, greenhouses... anything can turn into a game.
These gardens are laid out in order to enhance the contemporary look of the garden's arts.
The park is also completely accessible to persons with reduced mobility and to prams!
This information was provided in collaboration with Bruxelles Environnement - IBGE
- website : http://geoportal.ibgebim.be/webmap/bruxelles_verts.phtml?langtype=2060
Visit our partners' webpages
- Moof, Museum Of Original Figurines & 3D Comics in Brussels
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Ancient Art, Fine Arts Museum of Belgium
- Tour & Taxis
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- Le Sortilège (the Spell), an Outdoor Adventure Game in Brussels