Laforêt, one of the most beautiful villages in Wallonia
Rue du Pont de Claies
5550 LAFORET (VRESSE-SUR-SEMOIS)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Town of Vresse-sur-Semois (Province of Namur) Ardenne
Guided tours possible.
The association "Les Plus Beaux Villages de Wallonie"
Created in 1994 and inspired by the French equivalent, the association "Les Plus Beaux Villages de Wallonie" awards its label to the most beautiful countryside sites of Wallonia.
Also discover a small 1779 church with a ceiling painted by Londot, old pigsties, a forge dating from 1180. Every year a traditional fair is organised during the weekend before or after 21 July.
Tourist information on the town VRESSE-SUR-SEMOIS
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Trois Vallées Steam Train Museum in Treignes
- Jardins d'O de Nismes | Eco trip aboard an electric boat
- THE FARMHOUSE-CHATEAU OF COURRIERE
- Dinant Evasion: Kayaking Down the River Lesse
- The Trois Vallées steam railway, Mariembourg and Treignes