LITTLE PHARMACY MUSEUM
Château du Fosteau
Rue du Marquis 1
6530 LEERS-ET-FOSTEAU (THUIN)
- MAPS: Google Maps
This little lively museum introduces pharmacy at the end of the 19th century and overflows with pharmaceutical objects of the time. Come and discover impressive furniture, like the large counter of 3.5 meters long behind which Armand Soupart used to work, or even a piece of furniture made of 66 drawers with enamelled plate and faience buttons in which people used to store various medicinal herbs, for example. We invite you to discover the quality of this exceptional pharmaceutical heritage.
For groups of minimum 25 persons, the visit of the museum is included in the visit of the Fosteau Castle (guided tour of about 1.30 hour, with a drink offered).
Castle, Little pharmacy museum and gardens: 3€/pp - 2€/students & over 50's.
Tourist information on the town THUIN
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Bois du Cazier Glass Museum
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Visitors' Centre
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure