ARTISTIC COLLECTIONS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF LIEGE - GALERIE WITTERT
Place du Vingt Août 7
- MAPS: Google Maps
The university of Liège presents about 50,000 works during permanent and temporary exhibitions: paintings, prints, drawings, photos, coins, medals, ethnographic collections...
Closed on public holidays.
Exhibition programme can be found on the website.
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Baugnez 44 Historical Center - Battle of the Bulge Museum
- Stavelot Abbey, tourism & culture space, non-profit organisation
- Blegny-Mine, coal mine and UNESCO world heritage site
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"
- Wild World Safari in Aywaille