ARTISTIC COLLECTIONS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF LIEGE - GALERIE WITTERT
Place du Vingt Août 7
- MAPS: Google Maps
The university of Liège presents about 50,000 works during permanent and temporary exhibitions: paintings, prints, drawings, photos, coins, medals, ethnographic collections...
Closed on public holidays.
Exhibition programme can be found on the website.
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History
- Museum of the Stavelot-Malmedy Principality
- Blegny-Mine, coal mine and UNESCO world heritage site
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum
- Natural Centre of Botrange