BENEDICTINE ABBEY PAIX NOTRE-DAME
Boulevard d'Avroy 54
- MAPS: Google Maps
The abbey was founded in 1627 and went through the revolution. In 1797 a school was created which today forms part of a CES. Listed church and site. Organ "Le Picard" (1737): major heritage at the city centre: oasis of peace in a green setting. Liturgy open to everyone. Individuals and groups welcome for reflection. Crafts.
Free visit to the church and the organ (dates to be agreed on). Church open during prayers. Other possibilities: day at the monastery, spiritual guidance on request, accommodation upon written request. Reservation of rooms for gatherings and conferences (by mail, fax or phone).
Daily: Midday prayer: 12.&0 pm - Evening praise-vespers: 5.45 pm.
Mass: on weekdays at 6.50 am, on Sunday at 9.30 am, on Saturday and school holidays at 8.30 am.
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Mulum Museum - The Liege Light Museum
- Franchimont Castle
- Baugnez 44 Historical Center - Battle of the Bulge Museum
- Liège Aquarium and Museum
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum